Thursday 19 September 2013

About Me

About Me

My Names Francis Fanning,


I'm an 18 year old student and just setting out into the world of film journalism.


I'm going to be writing up reviews of films both old and new that I hope you'll find interesting and amusing, hopefully as well they might influence you to see some films you haven't got round to seeing yet, perhaps a few you've never heard of and maybe even a couple you would never have wanted to see.


Being a bit of a film geek as well as a film student is good as it means I've got some time to check out some great films. Hopefully I'll be able to introduce you to some films that most audiences love and maybe a few that aren't as popular as the normal Hollywood blockbusters. I hope you can check out some of my reviews and  perhaps even give the films a go as who knows, maybe it might change your opinion of a couple of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment